I dont get why there is always an issue with EVERYTHING!?!?!?
I dont get why there is always an issue with EVERYTHING!?!?!?
1. Grandpa answers the Call of Duty
Wee. This exuberant, 84-year-old fellow picks up an Xbox controller for the first time and knocks out a few casual rounds of Black Ops 2 and Halo with his grandson. Warning: You will smile
2. The lovey-dovey couple pretending to be monkeys on webcam Is love real? Yes — yes it is. Exhibit A: This couple. 3. Grandparents playing with PhotoBooth Remember the sheer joy and inclusiveness you experienced when you first fired up your MacBook's PhotoBooth? It was like walking through a maze of funhouse mirrors without having to actually move your legs. Say cheese! 4. The grandpa puzzled by Skrillex A concerned young man has his grandparents listen to Skrillex, Pied Piper of Bro-step, and records their reactions on video. Naturally, gramps has a few questions: "Is that a guitar making that noise?" "Not to be nasty, but is that considered music?" "That's what's popular with the teenagers?" "Can you dance to that?" 5. The grandma trying Pop Rocks for the first time Do kids still eat Pop Rocks? I have no clue. Nonetheless, the fizzling candies provoke a mad-adorbz "Oh my gawd!" from this 82-year-old grandma, who winds up loving 'em.
ManHands Soap is available on GadgetsAndGear.com and comes in 19 scents... For a whopping $7 per bar.
TEN friends have spent the past 23 years locked in a game of "Tag."
It started in high school when they spent their morning break darting around the campus of Gonzaga Preparatory School in Spokane, Wash. Then they moved on—to college, careers, families and new cities. But, one guy had the idea to stay in touch-- playing tag.
The game they play is fundamentally the same as the schoolyard version: One player is "It" until he tags someone else. But this tag has a twist. There are no geographic restrictions and the game is live for the entire month of February. The last guy tagged stays "It" for the year.
That means players get tagged at work and in bed. They form alliances and fly around the country. Wives are enlisted as spies and assistants are ordered to bar players from the office.
A woman in New York has planned the perfect wedding, from the dress to the flowers and even the band. The only thing missing the groom!
... The 34-year-old gal booked her band nine years in advance, and started planning her wedding 10 years before she even met her future husband.
She knows people probably thought she was crazy. She knew the style of wedding dress she wanted, knew what style bridesmaids' dress she wanted, knew the color scheme and knew she wanted it to be outdoors.
By the time she met her future husband, she had already assembled a wedding binder full of ideas. Once the couple got engaged, she had to break it to her fiancé that their wedding was already planned. He was surprised at first but they made it through the wedding planning process together and when it came to their big day most of the wedding resembled the binder full of ideas.
I would've RAN FOR THE HILLS if I was the guy:)
~~Taylor Swift is partnering with Diet Coke, starring in an ad campaign for the soft drink. In turn, Diet Coke will have some sponsorship roles in her upcoming tour.
We've all seen those wacky half-court shots where someone from the crowd tries to win an amazing prize, but more often than not the ball completely misses.
In Bridgeport, Connecticut, Fairfield was playing Loyola and fan won the opportunity to sink a half-court shot for a free car from the Tri-State Chevy dealers. He gripped the ball, took a hop-step forward, and BOOM, bucket! Free car, right?
Not so fast. The guy didn't immediately win his car, and not just because he didn't call glass before banking his shot off the backboard. His foot may have gone over the imaginary half-court line.
Good news for the guy who made the shot: the local Chevy dealers stepped up and didn't wait for the insurance company to make its verdict. They gave him the car, a Chevy Cruze. The dealership said “it was the right thing to do.”
1. They're Avoiding Intimacy--Some men cheat to avoid any real intimacy. Intimacy scares them, so they distance themselves from their wife or girlfriend by cheating on her. This way they never have to fully rely on someone else, so they can't get hurt. It makes sense in their minds.
2. They Crave Intimacy--On the flip side, some men are searching for intimacy outside of their relationship. Some couples drift apart over time and don't communicate about their lack of intimacy. When that happens, some men think it's easier to just cheat instead of talking about it.
3. They're Hooked on the Honeymoon--You know how it goes-you can't get enough of each other at the beginning. But after a while, things feel more comfortable, which isn't a bad thing. Some men live for that honeymoon high and go somewhere else to find it.
4. They Want Control--Some men are unfaithful because they want control and power in the relationship and cheating does just that.
5. They Lack Willpower—Some men are just plain weak. They give into a sexual affair just because the opportunity presented itself and they weren't strong enough to say no.
6. They've Gotten Away With it Before—Not every cheater is a repeat offender, but they can be-especially if they haven't worked on figuring out what drove them to do it in the first place or if they just don't care about anyone but themselves.
7. They Want Variety--Some men will cheat even though they love the woman they're with. Men admit to cheating because they crave variety, but have done it while still being very happy in their current relationship.
Ugh, this time of year is the worst with cracked fingers, itchy skin and the worst, PLUGGED UP NOSES...Here are 5 awesome tips to unplug your nose!!
Steam will unclog a stuffy nose.
One way to relieve a stuffy nose is with steam. Steam from a shower, a kettle, or even a cup of chicken soup can help. But, if you really want to get rid of your stuffy nose, try this method.
Boil a pot of water, and remove the pot from the stove. Drape a towel over your head, and then lean over the pot. The towel will form a tent over your head and the pot that will concentrate the steam. This should unclog your stuffy nose in about 10-15 minutes. But don't lean your face too close to the hot water or you might risk scalding your skin. If things feel too hot under the towel, let the water cool off for a minute or two.
Soothe your stuffy nose with aromatherapy.
You can use essential oils to help relieve a stuffy nose. When using the steam method above, you can add two or three drops of eucalyptus oil to the water. Adding a few drops of eucalyptus oil to a humidifier, vaporizer, or diffuser will also help your stuffy nose.
What you drink can affect your stuffy nose.
Drinking fluids like water, tea, or juice will thin mucus, which will help alleviate your stuffy nose. But avoid beverages that contain caffeine, because they will only make your stuffy nose worse.
Try breathing strips.
A great alternative to decongestants which can actually make your stuffy nose worse are breathing strips. Placing one of these adhesive strips across the bridge of your nose will open up your nasal passages. Breathing strips are especially good for nighttime use.
Try a nasal saline spray or rinse.
Nasal saline sprays can help you breathe easier by moistening the nasal membranes. If you don't have nasal saline spray, mix ¼ teaspoon of baking soda and ¼ teaspoon of table salt with eight ounces of water. Put some of this mixture into a nose dropper or atomizer, and squirt into each nostril. You can use this solution as often as necessary to provide relief.
When should you see a doctor for your stuffy nose?
A stuffy nose usually isn't serious. However, you should see a doctor if:
• The condition lasts for more than three weeks.
• You are experiencing sinus pain.
• Your stuffy nose is accompanied by a fever.
• Nasal discharge is thick, green or yellow in color, or contains blood.
Children under three months old who are suffering from congestion should also be seen by a doctor.
The next time you have a stuffy nose, these home remedies will help you breathe easy again.