THE TOP MUSIC-RELATED SUPER BOWL TWEETS
1. Wiz Khalifa: "saul good. u still knoe wut it iz #blackandyellow"
2. Justin Bieber: "2min to go...sick game. just gotta say that @OfficialOzzy is the man. so funny."
3. Usher: "@bep just did it up! that stage...damn"
4. Chris Brown: "That's was dope!!! the peas"
5. Fred Durst: "Was that a new version of the anthem or what?"
6. Joan Rivers: "Right now Courtney Love is trying to figure out who's winning? The green swirls or the white swirls?"
7. Paula Abdul: "I heard @bep , @Slash & @UsherRaymondIV did an AMAZING half-time show!! how AWESOME for the dancers that got to perform w/ them! xoP"
8. Questlove: "Ferg is the first woman to perform the halftime show since nipplegate. highly surprised the unmoveable axl cleared this."
9. Lea Michelle: "OMG THAT WAS AN OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE!!!!! SO AMAZING!!! WHAT AN HONOR AND JOY!!!!"
10. Rob Thomas: "I hear all the tweets, but anyone who has ever done this for a living and played TV, knows that that sound guys f*cked the peas."
11. Slash: "That was a blast! What an insane event. I wish I'd bet on the game!"
12. Lil Wayne: "Green and Yellow! Green and f#%kin Yellow!"
13. Jermaine Dupri: "Oh wow Christina did mess up the words on the anthem, I didn't catch this."
14. Will.i.am: "I didn't want to say it before... but I knew the Packers were going to win..."
15. Kim Kardashian: "Wow Black Eyed Peas killed it!!! Fergie looks sooo gorge!"
16. Diddy: "Congrats to all day Packer fans! Great Game!!!!!"