1. That pair of Converse you wouldn't stop drawing on.
2. Those ridiculous giant gold hoops.
Bonus points if they were customized with your name.
Blisters were no reason to throw these out.
4. That cute little backpack purse.
5. That badass jean jacket with pins from all the shows you went to.
And refused to take off, no matter how much you were eventually embarrassed by the band.
6. That Marty McFly vest.
7. Your Doc Martens.
With the clunky heel.
8. That pompom winter beanie.
Epitome of 'ugly cool'.
9. Those EPIC Air Jordans.
You weren't even really that into sneakers, but you were into these.
10. That one pair of weirdly tinted sunglasses you had.
11. An actual backpack.
12. Heaven for your feet.
Yes they were ugly, but admit it: You still yearn for those little massage things.
13. The only cool piece of high school sports team paraphernalia you had.