1. They're Avoiding Intimacy--Some men cheat to avoid any real intimacy. Intimacy scares them, so they distance themselves from their wife or girlfriend by cheating on her. This way they never have to fully rely on someone else, so they can't get hurt. It makes sense in their minds.
2. They Crave Intimacy--On the flip side, some men are searching for intimacy outside of their relationship. Some couples drift apart over time and don't communicate about their lack of intimacy. When that happens, some men think it's easier to just cheat instead of talking about it.
3. They're Hooked on the Honeymoon--You know how it goes-you can't get enough of each other at the beginning. But after a while, things feel more comfortable, which isn't a bad thing. Some men live for that honeymoon high and go somewhere else to find it.
4. They Want Control--Some men are unfaithful because they want control and power in the relationship and cheating does just that.
5. They Lack Willpower—Some men are just plain weak. They give into a sexual affair just because the opportunity presented itself and they weren't strong enough to say no.
6. They've Gotten Away With it Before—Not every cheater is a repeat offender, but they can be-especially if they haven't worked on figuring out what drove them to do it in the first place or if they just don't care about anyone but themselves.
7. They Want Variety--Some men will cheat even though they love the woman they're with. Men admit to cheating because they crave variety, but have done it while still being very happy in their current relationship.