These are things that no small-breasted woman wants to hear.
1. "Where do you buy your tops? I could never squeeze my chest into cute little shirts like that!"
Being small-breasted does not relegate women to stores like Delia's and Wet Seal where the average customer age is 13.
2. "Only a flat-chested girl can pull that off."
It is true that most models fall into this category, and for a good reason. Designers often showcase their clothing on women whose curves aren't distracting so that the designs get all the attention.
3. "Why don't you try a padded bra?"
Padded bras are akin to wearing two pillows strapped to your chest. And we are happy with what we have, thank you very much!
4. "Have you ever considered implants?"
See number three.
5. "Do you even have to wear a bra?"
The answer is a resounding no! There are days when we can get by with a bikini top, or a stick-on bra (or nothing, if we're really feeling lazy).
6. "Well, at least you won't have back problems."
We'll check that off our list of things to worry about.
7. "I'll give you some of mine."
Did we say that we wanted any of yours or were unhappy with what we have?
So before you ask a woman about her cup size, remember the golden rule: "Do unto others' breasts as you would have done to yours."