25 CRAZY AND SCARY THINGS THE TSA HAS FOUND ON TRAVELERS
These travelers are the reason why we all need to be patted-down, swabbed, searched, and x-rayed.
Here are 25 weird things people actually tried to bring on planes.
- Yes, snakes on a plane. Someone tried to bring dead, venemous snakes with them.
- Saw blades tucked in an iPad.
- A gassed-up chainsaw.
- Thousands of loaded guns.
- A grenade being passed as a paperweight.
- Grenades being passed as just grenades.
- Weed inside a jar of peanut butter.
- Flasks filled with black powder.
- A stun gun.
- IED explosives.
- An IED, shaped like a watch.
- An old fashioned powder horn.
- A chastity belt.
- Samuri swords.
- Almost 200 live fish.
- A knife mounted to a walker.
- Throwing stars.
- A replica of historical artillery.
- Replica mines.
- A VCR containing 23 smart phones, individually wrapped in tin foil.
- A grenade launcher. Though the grenade was not included.
- A can of mace meant to take down a bear.
- Wire garrot.
- A pistol hidden inside...Mickey Mouse.