We have 4 Twins tickets for you...but to win you'll need to bone up on your Twins Trivia. During Friday's Early Morning Show we'll be taking a caller...and if that caller can pass our Twins' quiz, they will be going to Target Field for Monday's tilt against the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.
But this is an open book quiz...and we are giving you the questions ahead of time. Do your homework, and be ready to play and win Friday morning.
Here are your 10 Twins Trivia Questions...find all the answers and you'll have a chance at a family 4-pack of tickets to Monday's game against the Angels at Target Field- good luck!
1) Name the 3 Twins currently hitting .300 or better
2) Which Twins have played in all 24 games so far this season?
3) In high school Matt Capps lettered in 4 sports….what were they?
4) Who led the Twins in home runs last year (2011)?
5) Which team will the Twins play in the 2012 regular season finale?
6) How many triples did Kent Hrbek hit in his career as a Twin?
7) What is Ron Gardenhire’s middle name?
8) Who is the all-time Twins leader for most games played?
9) Who is the all-time Twins leader for highest On Base Percentage?
10) How many games did Bert Blyleven lose in his Hall of Fame career?