Can you relate to any of these? Can you add to the list?
1. Face Hair: "My face has gotten so much hairier–I really hope there's an end in sight to this trend."
2. Music: "I don't understand the musical choices of today's youths."
3. Friends: "Making new friends seems like such a hassle.
4. Noise: "I'm getting crankier about young people making unnecessary noise. Turn that racket down!"
5. Babies: "I actually have a ticking biological clock and it's getting LOUDER by the minute."
6. Joints: "My joints get crickety and creaky."
7. Wrinkles: "I have comma wrinkles around my mouth and permanent lines in my forehead."
8. Memory: "I cannot remember anything: names, movies, books, song titles, etc. I can only remember first names or last names and I have to look everything up on Google to figure out the rest."
9. Back Aches: "My back hurts more than it every has before and I have to stand up more slowly sometimes."
10. Lower Pain Thresholds: "I still like to wear high heels but my patience for the pain has gone way, way down."
11. Lackluster Social Life: "I'd rather read a good book in bed most nights than be out late at a bar."
12. Need More Sleep: "If I get less than 6 hours of sleep, I am a loser the next day."
13. Skin Issues: "My skin is getting saggy in weird places."
14. Hair: "I've started having grey hair, and it's coming in at an alarming rate."
15. Birthdays: "I've lost interest in having a birthday party."
16. Weight: "I now gain weight in my stomach when I never did before."
17. Drinking: "I can't drink whiskey without getting a horrible hangover the next day. I used to drink Makers Mark like it was water."
I got this from thefrisky.com