I ran across this great list on buzzfeed.com about the top 25 things that need to be fixed in 2013.
I think there are solutions to some of these....anybody have any tips?
Here are just a few from the list:
• Muffins that stick to the wrapper
• When the thing doesn't go down far enough to get the last of the soap
• Slightly askew iPhone home buttons
• Vague Facebook statuses
• Remote controls that lose their back cover
• USB drives that take up too much space
• Failed soda opening attempts
• People who leave their weights all over the place at the gym
• Horrible meat to bread ratios in a sandwich
• And flawed salsa to chip ratios
• When zippers gets caught on coats
• EMPTY PIZZA ROLLS