On Air Now

Tune in to Listen

93.9 FM Hibbing, MN


Current Conditions(Hibbing,MN 55746)

More Weather »
61° Feels Like: 61°
Wind: NE 0 mph Past 24 hrs - Precip: 0”
Current Radar for Zip


Cloudy 57°


AM Clouds/PM Sun 70°

Sun Night

Partly Cloudy 51°


  • 0 Severe Weather Alerts
  • 0 Cancellations

Roads Re-open Following Bridge Repairs

Jean Duluth Road flood damage
Jean Duluth Road flood damage

DULUTH, MN (KDAL) - Two St. Louis County roads have re-opened this week after bridge repairs were completed.  The Jean Duluth Road opened to traffic on Thursday and Highway 7 in Industrial Township opened on Wednesday.  Both roads were closed while finishing touches were completed on the bridges.  On the Jean Duluth Road, the bridge that spans the Lester River was washed out in last June's flood and its completion now leaves the Haines Road as the last major road in the county that is still closed due to flood damage.  The new bridge cost about a million dollars and 80 percent of the cost was covered by the Federal Highway Emergency Relief fund with state flood bonding paying the other 20 percent.