DULUTH, MN (KDAL) - A construction worker on the roof of a building at 2132 West 2nd Street in Duluth received an electrical shock when a piece of steel flashing he was carrying came in contact with an overhead wire on Wednesday afternoon. The man was conscious and alert when first responders arrived but was taken to a hospital for treatment of burns to his hands. About an hour and a half later, the fire department was called when smoke was seen in an upstairs apartment in same building. Apparently the electricity had continued through the metal flashing and ignited the combustible structure under it. The resulting fire was contained to a small section of the roof and damages were estimated to be about 20 thousand dollars.